North Texas Performing Arts continues to encourage all participants and patrons who are able to get vaccinated to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the NTPA family.
In an effort to make it as easy as possible for patrons to get vaccinated, NTPA is proud to partner with Just Shots, PLLC to offer free vaccination clinics at Willow Bend Center of the Arts.
Now offering vaccines for ages 5+
Vaccine Clinic Dates:
Saturday, March 12, 3-7 PM
Saturday, March 26, 3-7 PM
Location: Willow Bend Center of the Arts
- All vaccines will be regulated, administered, and documented by licensed registered nurses in the state of Texas, under contract with Just Shots PLLC.
- Nurses will be administering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. You may choose your preferred shot on the pre-registration form.
- Appointments are available for first/second/third doses and booster shots.
- Vaccines are free and available to the public (ages 5+)
- Pre-registration is recommended, but not required. Registration takes approximately 10 minutes.
Grab your shot before or after one of these exciting shows!
|Saturday, March 12||Saturday, March 26|
performed by NTPA Repertory Theatre
performed by NTPA – Dallas
Sweeney Todd: School Edition