Enter the All-Ages Virtual Talent Competition!
Deadline: February 19, 3:00 PM
Just post a video to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or Twitter
with the hashtag #NTPASnowBusiness!
While performers all around North Texas are snowed in, we invite you to share your talent and enter our all ages virtual talent competition, “No Business Like Snow Business!” This is an opportunity to showcase the amazing talent of North Texas ONLINE and bring our community of performers and artists together during the current “Arctic Outbreak.”
This will be a fun and entertaining competition displaying North Texas’s best talent.
Participants can submit their video entries by posting to social media with the hashtag #NTPASnowBusiness and can win FREE Tickets and NTPA Scholarships! There is no cost to enter! Competition rules outlined below.
Win Tuition Scholarships and Free Tickets!
First Place – 100% tuition scholarship on one NTPA production
Second place – 50% tuition scholarship on one NTPA production
Third place – 50% tuition scholarship on one NTPA production
First Place – 4 free tickets to NTPA Repertory Theatre productions
Second Place – 2 free tickets to NTPA Repertory Theatre productions
Third Place – 2 free tickets to NTPA Repertory Theatre productions
Rules of Competition
- An entry consists of one to five or fewer participants providing a video entry of a vocal singing, instrumental, musical theatre, dance, or dramatic performance. All entries, including music, lyrics, and costumes, must be age appropriate and family friendly.
- The video entry MUST BE MADE BEWEEN FEBRUARY 15-19, 2021 and must be submitted by February 19, 2021, 3:00 PM CST.
- Video entries may be recorded or performed live.
- Entries must be posted to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or Twitter with the hashtag #NTPASnowBusiness and must be publicly viewable.
- Performances will be judged on the first 60 seconds submitted.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per participant.
- Performers are encouraged to create and upload their submissions from the safety of their homes, and virtual-group productions are encouraged.
- The NTPA Academy of Directors will determine the top three entries in each category and will award winners with scholarships and prizes.
- There must be at least 30 contestants for scholarships and prizes to be awarded.
- Contestants will be judged on technical skill, stage presence, quality of the performance, and entertainment value. All determinations of the North Texas Performing Arts will be final.
- By entering this contest, all contestants agree to the Talent Contest Release.
- All Staff Members of North Texas Performing Arts and its family of theatres are ineligible to compete in this competition.