The World’s Largest All-Ages Virtual Talent Competition!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Friends and Family Platinum
Donation in honor of Darrell Rodenbaugh
Friends and Family Silver
Donation in memory of Joshua Akers
Thank you to everyone who participated in North Texas’s Got Talent!
Performers from around the world are invited to enter the world’s largest all ages virtual talent competition, “North Texas’s Got Talent!” This is an opportunity to showcase the amazing talent of North Texas and participants from around the world ONLINE and bring our community of performers and artists together while we are all apart due to the COVID-19 challenge.
This will be a fun and entertaining competition displaying North Texas and the World’s best talent. This is a part of the North Texas Performing Arts “Together We Can Beat This” project to keep alive the largest non-profit youth theatre organization in the country, hard hit by the COVID-19 disaster.
Participants can submit their Video entries to ANY or ALL of the Competitions outlined below and can be awarded CASH PRIZES and NTPA Scholarships! There is no cost to enter!
Announcing the Round 3 Winners!
Check Out the Contestants from Round 1 and 2!
Announcing the Round 1 Winners!
1st Place Winners!
2nd Place Winners!
3rd Place Winners!
Announcing the Round 2 Winners!
Round 2 Winners!
Rules of Competition
- An entry consists of one to five or fewer participants providing a video entry of a vocal singing, instrumental, musical theatre, dance, dramatic performance. All entries, including music, lyrics, and costumes, must be age appropriate and family friendly.
- The recording MUST BE MADE AFTER MARCH 19, the date of launch of this competition and must demonstrate safe social distancing practices.
- Performances may not be longer than 90 seconds in length, and any performance submitted in excess will be judged on the first 90 second submitted.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per participant.
- Performers are encouraged to create and upload their submissions from the safety of their homes, and virtual-group productions are encouraged.
- All entries from Round One will be AUTOMATICALLY advanced to NORTH TEXAS’S GOT TALENT Round Two. Participants may submit additional entries before the Round Two deadline.
- A participant can enter the regional competition, the North Texas competition, Social Media competition or all three, regardless of how they placed in the previous rounds!
- If a GROUP act, the division will be determined by the age of the OLDEST participant.
- The NTPA Academy of Directors will determine the top three entries in each category and will award winners with scholarships and cash prizes. Finalists will also be invited to perform before a live audience before an NTPA production when NTPA theatres open this summer!
- THERE MUST BE AT LEAST 10 CONTESTANTS IN EACH DIVISION IN EACH ROUND FOR SCHOLARSHIPS TO BE AWARDED IN THAT DIVISION, AND 30 CONTESTANTS IN A DIVISION FOR EACH HOSTED EVENT FOR THE CASH PRIZES TO BE AWARDED. Trophies will be awarded regardless of number of contestants.
- Contestants will be judged on technical skill, stage presence, quality of the performance, and entertainment value. All determinations of the North Texas Performing Arts will be final.
- By entering this contest, all contestants agree to the North Texas’s Got Talent Release Forms.
- All Staff Members of North Texas Performing Arts and it’s family of theatres are ineligible to compete in this competition.