North Texas Performing Arts continues to encourage all participants and patrons who are able to get vaccinated to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the NTPA family.
In an effort to make it as easy as possible for patrons to get vaccinated, NTPA is proud to partner with Just Shots, PLLC to offer free vaccination clinics at Willow Bend Center of the Arts.
Vaccine Clinic Dates:
Sat. September 4, 3:00-7:00 PM
Sat. September 11, 12:00-5:00 PM
Location: Willow Bend Center of the Arts, Egelston Akers Black Box
- All vaccines will be regulated, administered, and documented by licensed registered nurses in the state of Texas, under contract with Just Shots PLLC.
- Nurses will be administering the Pfizer vaccine.
- A second shot appointment will be made available at Willow Bend 21 days after the first shot
- Vaccines are free and available to the public (ages 12+)
- Pre-registration is recommended, but not required. Registration takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Booster shots are currently not available. We hope to be able to offer this at future clinics.
Grab your shot before or after one of these exciting shows!
|Saturday, September 4||Saturday, September 11|
September 4, 10:30 AM
September 4, 2:15 PM
September 4, 7:15 PMSingin’ in the Rain JR
September 4, 1:00pm
September 4, 7:00pm
Rent: School Edition